Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Amrica's Most Wanted Got Canceled!!!!


To my dismay, I saw today that one of my favorite shows America’s Most Wanted, hosted by the one and only John Walsh, has been canceled. Although it’s been a few years since I’ve been able to catch it on a Saturday night at 9pm, whenever I did I still loved it. The article stated that the show hasn’t been making money in years. But was the point of this show ever to make money? We’re not really talking about Glee or American Idol here. This show actually promoted a cause, helping get scumbags off the streets. I’m a little less perturbed since the article did state that America’s Most Wanted will still have quarterly shows and run in syndication. 

For now I guess I’ll have to be content with Dateline and Cops.


R.I.P. America’s Most Wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment